THE BOWER HOTEL
The Bower Byron Bay reimagines the beach hotel concept by combining the laidback barefoot ambiance of Byron Bay with the discreet and effortless elegance of New York’s luxury, boutique accommodation.
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and home to our award-winning magnesium pool, The Bower Hotel has established itself as the ideal Byron Bay accommodation of choice for those wanting to reset and relax.
THE BOWER HOTEL SPA
At the entrance of the property, you will find our brand-new purpose-built treatment room, which has been designed to service our in-house guests with both relaxing and rejuvenating treatments, and exceptional customer service.
We are seeking two spa therapists who will be instrumental to the introduction of our new spa offering which is due to launch this May.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working autonomously in the newly created department, you will be required to perform skin treatments, relaxation massages, advise clients on products and regimes, and recommend home-care solutions.
Using your beauty knowledge, you will prescribe your client’s skincare needs, offering products and solutions that will reflect your professionalism. You are encouraged to take ownership of this treatment room including set up, pack down and maintaining the spas cleanliness and general upkeep.
- You hold a Certificate IV or Diploma in Beauty Therapy with minimum 3 years previous industry experience
- You are dedicated to the wellbeing industry and providing outstanding experiences for your clients
- You are a professional who cares about the quality of service delivered to your clients
- You have strong communication skills and excellent personal presentation standards
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise for client and personal satisfaction
- You have availability to work weekends
If you are passionate about what you do and want to build a loyal clientele, spend your days in a very happy environment – then The Bower is for you.
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com