Reporting to the General Manager, you will assist in ensuring the smooth running of our poolside bar area while assisting both the housekeeping and reservations team with miscellaneous tasks as needed.
As a key member of the guest services team, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our guests and representing the face of The Bower Byron Bay. We’re looking for team members who are naturally warm and enthusiastic with a high attention to detail.
- You will possess your RSA
- A people person, who genuinely gets a kick out of helping others and providing an outstanding guest experience at all times
- Highly competent and friendly communicator
- Take pride in your personal presentation while providing exceptional service to customers
- Flexible with the ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Organised and capable of working at a fast pace
- Greet and converse with guests to suggest or receive cocktail order in a timely manner
- Efficiently prepare and serve cocktails to customers in pool or garden bar area
- Possess complete beverage knowledge of all products served
- Ensure the safety and comfort of pool guests
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the hotel
- Maintain flexibility to perform other job related tasks as deemed necessary by both the housekeeping and reservations teams
This is a CASUAL role. Minimum 3 shifts per week. Note, you must be flexible with the ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org