Reporting to the Head of Housekeeping and General Manager, you will assist in ensuring flawless and timely presentation of the hotel’s common areas and accommodation options.
Our housekeeping team members enjoy a beautiful work-life balance with late starts and early finishes. Hours are generally 10am – 2pm, although may fluctuate during busier periods.
Loyalty rewarded: retention incentives in place for all house-keeping staff.
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and able to work at a fast pace
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Daily hotel room cleaning – vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, making beds, etc.
- Reporting maintenance and repairs
- Assisting in the laundry room
- Ensuring mini-bar is fully stocked and in date
This is a CASUAL role. Multiple positions available. Note, you must be flexible with the ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org