Reporting to the Assistant Manager and General Manager, you will assist in ensuring the smooth running of the daily operations.
As a key member of the guest services team, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our guests and representing the face of The Bower Byron Bay. We’re looking for team members who are naturally kind and empathetic, with a good dose of enthusiasm and positivity!
- Ideally, possess previous experience in hospitality or hotel reception
- A people person, who genuinely gets a kick out of helping others and providing an outstanding guest experience at all times
- Highly competent and friendly communicator, be it in person, over the phone, or via email
- Take pride in your personal presentation
- Flexible with the ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Organised and capable of working at a fast pace
- Answering customer enquiries via phone, email and in person
- Handling guest requests in an efficient and professional way
- Processing guest check-in and check-out with RMS booking system
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the hotel
- A willingness to help wherever needed within the hotel
- RSA certificate a bonus
This is a CASUAL role. Minimum 3 shifts per week. Note, you must be flexible with the ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to email@example.com